Fresh Food Delivery Services - Giving Freshly a Try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Food Delivery Services - Giving Freshly a Try

Anyone use any of these services? I'd rather save money buying my stuff in bulk and preparing all my own meals. But at the current time with lines and disease and all that shit I'm more interested in these services. There is a bunch of them but I decided on the Freshly 12 meal per week option. Comes out to just under $100 a week with their current promo. You just pick your meals from a list every week and they come prepped and fresh, you just put in microwave. I'll report back on if it's worth it, portion size etc.. Here is a few of the meals I picked for now..

Attached Files

There are a bunch of options. Sun Basket and Factor75 look interesting. I will probably try a different service each week to see which one I like best.

Bunch of options... https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes-...very-services/

Comment

Math for the 12 meal option with the freshly promo applied comes out to $7.75 per meal. Not horrible. Can definitely be done cheaper making it all on your own but it's extrodinary times right now and Costco isn't a fun experience right now.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been using Instacart to order from my local Ralph's. I do the $9.99 per month plan that allows for unlimited deliveries free if the order is more than $35. It's been working our so far. I actually enjoy grocery shopping, but no way I'm going into a store right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          I've been using Instacart to order from my local Ralph's. I do the $9.99 per month plan that allows for unlimited deliveries free if the order is more than $35. It's been working our so far. I actually enjoy grocery shopping, but no way I'm going into a store right now.
          The Costco fresh home delivery uses Instacart to deliver for their service. no fees no limits. only fee is the yearly costco membership. i don't think i've ever heard you talk about costco so I assume your're not a member. can't understand why. the amount we save from costco even compared to winco is huge. and the thing about costco is that it's always quality stuff. not some bulk junk like i think some people view it as. amazing company.

Comment

Working...
          X