Freshly Home Delivery Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshly Home Delivery Review

Got it today. Big ass box. Packed well with 3 huge ice packs spaced evenly so everything stays cold evenly. Haven't tried any to eat yet but will tonight. Was something like $95 for 12 meals. Not sure if I will continue ordering them or not. Guess it will depend on taste/quality. Will update soon.

well so far not so good.

the meals are tasty so that's not the problem but they are light on the protein content. had to add some chicken to the one I ate last night. i guess that's how they keep it profitable. they would be fine for normal people in a rush or something but not enough protein in any of the dishes for me to continue paying for them.

verdict: taste good but light on protein sources in all dishes. cancelled service.

Comment

Not an awful price for 12 meals if they taste good. I understand what your saying though with the protein. Look a little heavy in sodium too.

Comment

Some of them actually taste damn good. Conflicted. I guess if I move forward and order again I'll order specific meals rather than get a whole bunch of flavors.

Few of them have a lot more protein.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X