Summer garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Slowly starting to flower. Look like anything you know?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
    I hope they are males

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

i think i know what it is. Pumpkin. I remember when we carved pumpkin for Halloween i took the slop in the middle and put it in the pot with the seeds.

Comment

Definitely looks like it could be pumpkin. Water it and set it out in the sun. It's got to grow a lot more before you'll get any fruit.

Comment

Updated pics of the garden. Everything is coming in great and the house has provided shelter from the storms so far. I'll be pulling green beans sometime next week and the kids will have little tomatoes to eat (they eat them like candy). I had to move the planters to the sides because the corn started to block it from the sun light. I'll try to update again in a few more weeks.

Comment

Good stuff, bro. Yeah, I was about to say that it was time to pick those beans, as they lost their tenderness if left on the vine too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
              Updated pics of the garden. Everything is coming in great and the house has provided shelter from the storms so far. I'll be pulling green beans sometime next week and the kids will have little tomatoes to eat (they eat them like candy). I had to move the planters to the sides because the corn started to block it from the sun light. I'll try to update again in a few more weeks.
              Nice place ya got. I want property more and more as I get older. Used to be totally fine with apartments but it's getting old.

Comment

Nice place ya got. I want property more and more as I get older. Used to be totally fine with apartments but it's getting old.

Well man as they say, location, location, location. My place was pretty affordable for where I live. If your in a more populated area, you'd have to have some serious money to get a few acres and a 1,600 sq ft house. It works for me because I love where I'm at. I'm on the "country" but only an hour from Charlotte, NC and 30 min from Greenville, SC

Comment

Getting bigger.

Attached Files

Comment

This popped up overnight.

Attached Files

Comment

We have a massive garden. Green beans, carrots, spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers, sweet potatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                        We have a massive garden. Green beans, carrots, spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers, sweet potatoes.
                        Got any pics? Mines not big, but doing great!

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
                          Mines not big

Comment

LOL damnit Bouncer

Comment

It's growing and flowering but I don't see any sort of "fruit" or whatever you call it..

Attached Files

Comment

I think those are the male flowers. The female flowers Are found on the runners which are the long shoots that start crawling along the ground. They are the ones that form fruit

Comment

Working...
                                X