Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• olive oil shooters

The Olive Oil Shooter

Extra virgin olive oil is a heart-healthy cancer fighter. It's actually one of the few foods allowed by the FDA to claim health benefits on the label. But that's not why we're interested in it for this article. We like it here because it's calorically dense, containing about 120 calories per teeny-tiny serving.

Just get yourself a standard shot glass — a "single," or 1.5 ounces. Now fill it with extra virgin olive oil and toss it back. Do that three times in one day and you'll add 900 squeaky-clean calories to your daily intake.

You can't beat the convenience — those 900 calories take you maybe five seconds to prepare and consume. As an added bonus, those calories leave you feeling as if you haven't eaten anything, which makes them perfect for skinny guys who undereat because they just aren't hungry enough.

Now, is this a pleasant experience? Well, it's not too bad. Using "extra light" olive oil can help if you don't like the flavor ("light" in this case means light in flavor, not in calories; oil is oil, no matter how it looks or tastes), but it helps to just slam it down without thinking too much about it.

I dont know if you have ever done this but I have. Its not as simple as it sounds. Shit burns your throat and the texture going down makes you want to fucken hurl.

Comment

yeah thats kinda harsh. 3 times a day thats bound to slick your barrel real good.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        I dont know if you have ever done this but I have. Its not as simple as it sounds. Shit burns your throat and the texture going down makes you want to fucken hurl.
        I tried it and ya the texture is fucking wrong. Didnt get the burning.

Comment

Working...
        X