Intermittent Fasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermittent Fasting

I'm going to try intermittent fasting to drop some pounds. I have most of the details figured out but what I'm not sure on is the protein/fat/carb ration. I see some people saying carbs need to be 50-60 percent of my calories and I laugh. I want to keep my carbs down but I also don't want to fall asleep while bench pressing. Anybody have experience with IF?

My experience was good, but I have to tweak it, either run it less or just go slower idk I lost some muscle for sure cutting so much...

I did if, with a 6hr eating period, 2 to 8pm...I workout at 5am so I did that fasted with bcaa's.before and after...i didn't go too much below maintenance and I saw some really good results, but i wanted more and I didn't get where I wanted after getting to about 12%, I either need to revamp everything or drop it entirely once I stalled but I kept working out harder and eating less, got to 10ish %bf but lost muscle...I handle fasted workouts quite well I discovered

Comment

O, and I didn't go that high on carbs, but I handled that well...I wouldn't say you need to go that high on carbs I was more like 45/35/20 p/c/f (that changed and I worked it every couple weeks, I ran this for about 4 months I think)

Comment

Working...
      X