Weight Gain advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Gain advice

Ok guys I haven't been on here much at all lately but I really need some legit advice here. I started a new job almost a year ago and I do a lot of moving around & walking. My fitbit is pretty dam accurate with my heart rate and it claims I'm burning a little over 4,000 calories a day & I believe it. I'm only taking in around 2,500 a day with food and that's trying

I workout five days a week but still losing weight. I started this job at 205lbs and now I'm at 187lbs.

I like this weight so I'm fine at this weight but I don't want to keep losing weight dew to the negative calories so is there a weightier that anyone has tried with success?

I'm very happy with this job also so I don't want to find another, I just need a good supplement solution and I know the best tips or advice will come from Superiormuscle.

Originally posted by piratex View Post
    Ok guys I haven't been on here much at all lately but I really need some legit advice here. I started a new job almost a year ago and I do a lot of moving around & walking. My fitbit is pretty dam accurate with my heart rate and it claims I'm burning a little over 4,000 calories a day & I believe it. I'm only taking in around 2,500 a day with food and that's trying

I workout five days a week but still losing weight. I started this job at 205lbs and now I'm at 187lbs.

I like this weight so I'm fine at this weight but I don't want to keep losing weight dew to the negative calories so is there a weightier that anyone has tried with success?

I'm very happy with this job also so I don't want to find another, I just need a good supplement solution and I know the best tips or advice will come from Superiormuscle.
    Sup bro. Pretty easy answer. It's just calories. If you don't have time to add another meal in during the day can you just add more calories to the meals you do eat?

Weight gainers almost always cause stomach bloating and discomfort which I doubt you want on the job. I'd rather see you add in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or something to that effect.

Comment

Whew, your in a pretty big deficit right now and I'm afraid your Gunna start losing gains if you keep it up. Try to really pack on calories on your days off work. I'm not sure what your running right now (gear wise, if any) but if your taking anything that could be effecting your appetite then cut that out. If your burning 4,000 calories a day then you should be pretty damn hungry for way more than 2,500 calories man. I hate to see you start to regress on your physique due to a big deficit for a looong time. Peanut butter is a great calorie boost, 100 cals for every table spoon. What I do when I'm packing on calories is take a piece of bread put two TB spoons of PB on it with a little honey and it's delicious. Make three or for of those to snack on throughout the day and that's easy calories that doesn't fill you up or weigh you down. If you like PB that is. Just try different stuff man, but you can't stay in that deficit for too long and grow. Good luck man

Comment

yea agree. i'm not sure how your not starving if you're truly burning 4000 cals on a consistence bases and only taking in 2500.

Comment

Hi everyone here I can tell you some healthy ways that helps you to gain more weight are;
          • Do exercise.
          • Add chicken and fish in your diet.
          • Eat foods that have high in nutrients.
          • Drink shakes and smoothies.
          • Eat junk foods on the weekends.

Comment

Maybe waking up at night and eating a small meal might help you squeeze in a few extra calories without losing any time during your work day. Maybe a peanut butter and banana sandwich or something along those lines.

Comment

Working...
            X