ABB performance drinks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABB performance drinks.

These are the best tasting performance drinks I've tried. But I don't use that kinda thing, so I was looking for some excpierenced opinions on it.

You dont use that kinda thing? As in ephedrine?

Comment

Pretty much. I just take my gear and a few supplements. No energy boosters and I eat food to get energy pre workout.

Comment

So what are you wanting to know?

Comment

Just what people think of it and it's effectiveness. The gym I work at has these shitty drinks. Myoplex and EFX if I remeber right. And I'm trying to convince them if they change they will sell more. No body really buys what we have. But when I worked at a golds the ABB drinks sold like crazy.

Comment

Im with you... I have some vitamin c power, a scoop of whey and some oats pre workout.... I just cant get into RTD shakes.

Comment

My favorite ABB drinks would have to be Extreme XXL, and Carbo Force.. XXL has over 200g carbs per serving, 53g sugars, and 50g protein from whey isolate.. I had one recently, since my friend's store was out of Carbo Force.. I sipped it on my way to the gym, in fear of bloatign from the sugar, sipped it thro my workout, and was left with a crazy pump.. Filled out nicely.. I'm thinking of carb-loading with one my next show, small sips thru the morning type deal, along with some R-ALA..

Carbo Force is pure heaven, I drank one with every double whopper while bulking last year.. Geez, to think of how much sugar is in those things (105g per bottle) you now know why I don't plan to live off them like that again.. ;)

Good drinks, but once in a while is good enough for me..

Comment

Working...
              X