Sytenhance/Super One + Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sytenhance/Super One + Cycle

I've got a question...Could someone, with no hormone experience" take to two "supplements" listed and make a stack out of it and expect results.

Example - 15 days of Super One + @ 10 sprays a day, followed by 15 days of Sythenhance at 8 pumps for 15 days, followed by PCT (Nolva for example). What you think?

Sythenhance (supposed to target specific muscle growth)

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 4-8 pumps (2-4ml)
    Servings Per Container: 30-60 (lasts 15-30 days)
    Amount Per 4 pumps: %Daily Value
    4-Androstenediol / 1-Testosterone Complex 100mg *

Super One +

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 5 Sprays
    Servings per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving
    1-Testosterone 100 mg*
    4-Androstenediol 150 mg*

I think you would see results. How good the results are depends on diet, rest and training program. Im not sure about the Sythenhance I have not heard much about it . It sounds kind of "gimmiky" to me. The s1+ is a good choice though.

Comment

i agree with speedracer, haven't heard of it, but by the description, it sounds like the same type of thing. why wouldn't you just use s1+? do you have sythenhance left over? it seems like it wouldn't be a problem though

Comment

The Sythenhance is a fairly new product, I think, that Par from Avant Labs developed. They usually put out high quality products and some of the guys on their board are trying it out. Seem to think its good stuff. I probably will go with S1+, but was just wondering what you guys thought of the other senario. Thanks

Peace!

Comment

i would just use the S1+

Comment

actually, I used it to rehab a quad nicely, and later applied it on my forearms with great results. Sytenhance is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
              actually, I used it to rehab a quad nicely, and later applied it on my forearms with great results. Sytenhance is the real deal.
              So, let's say I wanted to gain all over but mostly in the arm area or legs, would the stack mentioned above be ideal?

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
                Do you ever come off PH's?:confused:

Comment

I have seen good reviews on synthehance but you might need to run it longer than 15 days.

Comment

Working...
                  X