Anyone taken M1T and not felt Sh*t?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone taken M1T and not felt Sh*t?

Just wondering. Seems like everybody is head over heels for this stuff. I just ordered some to see what the fuss is all about. I got the IDS M1T anybody had luck with this brand? I have never heard of'em before. It would be a real heart-breaker if the stuff did nothing for me.

i took it for a month earlier this year and wasn't too thrilled with it. not saying it didn't do anything but it wasn't anything to go gaga over, sooooooooo i just decided to join the darkside luke ;)

Comment

yeah, i've been a member of the dark side for 2 .5 years. As a matter of fact it's pretty dark right now. But i am always open to otc supplements too so i thought i would try it in conjunction w/ my precontest goodies as i get ready for the illinois state champs. Thanks for the honest reply though.
      Last edited by bigandreasg; 03-18-04, 06:49 PM.

Comment

I honestly thought 1 AD was much better. Everybody's different though.

Comment

I'm stacking M1T with 4AD right now and not impressed at all. I'm on day 8 right now and some have said it works right away while others say week 2 is when it kicks in. So far, i've gained 1 pound and lost my six pack. I feel bloated with lower back aches. Lethargy finally subsided after about 5 days. I get good pumps in the gym, but nothing too special.

I'm sure everyone's experience is different, but I'm less than impressed.

Comment

Working...
          X