burning fat w/o losing gains??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burning fat w/o losing gains??

Ok, Ive been bulking for a pretty long time, Im at 220lbs now wit like 17% BF. I love my strength I have gained(bench 370, wit 18" arms). But I wanna melt some of the fat that I have put on while gaining muscle. Should I look at some OTC fat burners? B/c I dont wanna take them and then loose some muscle/strength along the way. Also I dont wanna supress my diet b/c I wanna still grow. What would yalls advice be on what I should take. I have thought about a cycle of clen, but I want to see if/what I can take some OTC stuff first.

Bad thing is you can't do both, everyone loses a little during the cut phase unless you can use some gear. It's a challenge to keep muscle. I am having a hard time deciding what's right as well. I was very fat about 25 %, but I had some good strength. Muscle's were bigger but I still looked fat. I have been dieting for 4 months, strength is crap but my gut is smaller and have more cuts in the legs and arms so I think it looks better. Some days I just want to give up dieting because of the way I feel, lack of energy and strength and I feel I am losing a lot of muscle but I Know I need to stay the course and hope for the best.

Good luck, it's a lot of trial and error until you get a lot of experience.

Comment

you could try glutamine... it lowers your cortisol levels and will minimize muscle loss

Comment

I just finished a cut cycle in which I lost 10.56lbs fat and added 5.81lbs muscle. I started at 189.75lbs and 16%BF and ended at 185lbs and 10.7%BF! I find that cutting on PH/AAS will really spare the muscle while running such low cals. I also prefer HIIT cardio as research has shown that it burns more fat and minimal muscle compaired to regular cardio. I used coffee to curb the appetite. Later this year, after this next bulk, I plan on running a cut with clen to halp with fat reduction. I might throw in some var or tren as well.

Comment

Hey candles can u elaborate on the HIIT cardio, what exactly is that?? Is it high intesity cardio for short periods of time???

Comment

This link will explain better than I can:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/teen/justin6.htm

Comment

Working...
            X