Creatine + Muscle Milk??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine + Muscle Milk??

i recently decided to add creatine to my muscle milk supplement? after seeing pretty significant gains with only muscle milk i thought creatine would just add even more mass. does anyone agree?? if so, should i go with liquid creatine monohydrate or capsule monohydrate?? any info is greatly appreciated!!

no. Go with a creapure like Prolab or ultimate. Liquid creatine is crap in a bottle Ive neve used the pills but I wouldnt think they would be all that great either. Add some dextrose and prolab creatine to your post workout shake and youll be golden

Comment

speedracer i noticed you also recommended dextrose. what is it's purpose and where can i get some at a good price?? thanks

Comment

throw in some alpha lipoic acid as well, it'll act as an insulin potentiator (and is a great antioxidant) w/ the dextrose and shovel creatine into your muscle cells. for all intents and purposes, at that point you essentially have cell-tech, just w/o the added vitamin c. i'm sure it'll taste better too (not the ALA though, take it in pill form as it burns the throat a little)

Comment

just take nitrotech and cell tech together , thats all you need man, thats all you need

Comment

Working...
          X