1-test and 4-ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-test and 4-ad

Im new to cycling and pro-hormones. After doing some reading, people have concluded that 1-test and 4-ad would be a good cycle for a beginner. Also isnt 6-oxo recommended after the cycle? How should i go about cycling these three? Also if you have tried these products what brands got you the greatest results, and best prices.

I'm on my first cycle of M1T and 4-AD. I'm only three days in so no news as of yet. I'm taking 10mg of M1T split twice daily and 900mg 4-AD split three times daily. Also taking creatine and getting plenty of whey. If I don't see any reactions, good or bad, by the weekend, I'm uping the M1T to three times daily (15mg). I'm doing all orals but most will tell you that transdermal 4-AD would be better on the liver if stacking with another oral.

I'm doing a three week cycle following with 6-OXO PCT for three weeks just to be safe. I'll ween myself down weekly off that. I also plan to stop creatine, take an EC stack, and use Ab-solved in hopes of losing all water weight and get cut.

Good luck!

Comment

For a beginner Go with t-1 Or build your own transdermal @ powernutrition.com. It is easy. I would go about 4-8 weeks on this. Run about 100-150mgs of 1-test with about 200mgs of 4-ad.Start the 6 oxo the day after you finish your cycle. for about 4 weeks.

Comment

When i went to powernutrition.net, and i clicked on build you own transdermal, it showed up with 0 results.

Comment

I think they are having trouble with bdc so I would give s1+ a try. It is very good also . go by the instructions . This is a little advanced for a beginner. How old are your BTW? www.1fast400.com

Comment

Working...
          X