nitro-tech & cell-tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nitro-tech & cell-tech

hey guys, my friend has been taking nitro-tech and cell-tech at the same time for the past 2 months, and ive seen incredible! results. i was going to start the same thing this coming week, but i heard now from numerous people that muscletech products are a big waste of money; true?? i also read alot of you make your own creatine.. how in the world do you make your own creatine; if any of you can provide me with a list of creatien that will give me results as cell-tech, because cell-tech claims its like 1000% better than regular creatine powders.. anyways any suggestions are welcome , i am not being lazy and not doing research, i do, but i rather take the experience from someone else than read a web-site that can be maken sh*t up.

waste of money.

buy creatine, add your glucose shuttle and youve got the same thing and money for food left.

waste of time- no not really, it will do what it claims, it just will cost more than is necessary to achieve the same results.

Comment

Originally posted by pudgy
      waste of money.

buy creatine, add your glucose shuttle and youve got the same thing and money for food left.

waste of time- no not really, it will do what it claims, it just will cost more than is necessary to achieve the same results.
      Exactly. Not bad products just highly over priced. I still say Cell tech is not even close to home made creatine mixes wwith a creapure.

Comment

I am currently using V12 and I like it a lot. Might want to look into it.

Chris

Comment

v12 is creatine+protein ?

Comment

No V12 isn't protein. I just bought generic unflavored whey iso protein...

Chris

Comment

Me and my cousin did the cell tech nitro tech thing for a while and what ends up happening if you do it for to long it you will start adding weight that you don't want because you are putting all that into you system and you body can not break it down fast enough and it has to store it somewhere and as a result you will start seeing fat. Don't get me wrong it will help build muscle but also will add body fat. Just my experience.

Comment

Creatine by itself is fine, you really don't need to mix it with anything

Comment

Originally posted by checkoutmyrapp
                  Me and my cousin did the cell tech nitro tech thing for a while and what ends up happening if you do it for to long it you will start adding weight that you don't want because you are putting all that into you system and you body can not break it down fast enough and it has to store it somewhere and as a result you will start seeing fat. Don't get me wrong it will help build muscle but also will add body fat. Just my experience.
                  Usually you shit out extra protein...

Chris

Comment

it's a mean shit too

Comment

Originally posted by pudgy
                      waste of money.

UP!

Comment

micronized creatine forever:D
                        Cèo!

Comment

I took cell-tech for the last 1 1/2 years cycling on and off and i feel it works well. Currently I am taking EAS betagen and it is awsome but you have to drink 3 a day. For Protein I take Optimum 100% Whey. Supplementing is still only one aspect of lifting.

Comment

Working...
                          X