Just Starting Out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Starting Out...

I'm new to this forum and in fact, feel a little overwhelmed at the amount of information that appears to flow freely through here! I have run across a few threads giving props to those who have much to offer fellow "forum rats" and am feeling I am surrounded by a TON of info! Having said that, I was wondering if anyone could point me towards obtaining some basic information about good supplements, what to look for, and what to stay away from? I'm just getting into weight lifting and more cardio exercises and would like to trim some fat (I'm 6'3 195 lbs.--in average shape), put on a little more muscle, and improve my nutritional knowledge. If there is a specific place within this forum that I overlooked (and is obvious), I apologize and will continue to dig through the forum archives to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can! It's just so tough to digest all of this information so quickly! Thanks in advance for your help!

welcome to the board bro. just run a search on anything you want to know or just ask.

Comment

I've spent the last few hours going through some searches and I really like what I hear from the Syntrax line of supplements. I am thinking of the following:

1) Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme
      2) Syntrax Nectar (not sure what flavor yet)
      3) Syntrax Swole V.2

These other three I am not sure whether I should bother or not--I still don't know enough about it all yet:

4) Syntrax Radox for the antioxidant properties
      5) Syntrax Isometrix Reloaded - this confuses me because it is another form of protein and since I already listed the Syntrax Nectar, why would I want to get this??
      6) Syntrax Beta 3 - as I understood it, this is another form of fat loss supplement like the Guggulbolic Extreme, would I want to combine the two??

Anyhow, I definitely want to thank bigpetefox, yellowjacket, you psyko1, and everyone else who has posted their experiences and knowledge on this forum! I've already learned a TON over the last few hours and am hoping to continue to learn more about everything! Like I said earlier, I'm new to all of this, so I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!

Comment

Syntrax makes prtty good stuff but I saw some lab tests on the plain guggabolic and it was way under lable claims. Im not sure about the extreme. There is good feedback about it. I wouldnt woory about the last 3 right now. If you want a good antioxidant try ALA/R-ala. As far as fat loss I was real impressed with lipo-6 it has very good feedback.

Comment

http://www.hussman.org/fitness/ Have a read here.

Comment

Yeah keep on readin up bro, you never can know too much

The more you educate yourself on this stuff the better results you'll see

Comment

meat12 is right build your self a good base of knowledge and then start climing the ladder.

Comment

Working...
              X