NO2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO2

`has anyone experienced wityh this supplement? one of the trainers at a small local gym close to my house was telling my friend about it and he is interested in it. hes a boxer. if anyone has experienced with it how do you like it results?

I wouldn't bother with it, I tried it and had no special results. It's just kinda the supplement of the month at GNC. Next month they will be promoting the crap out of something else. Don't give them any of your hard earned money, it's a waste.

Comment

Re: NO2

Originally posted by HeavyLineBacker
      `has anyone experienced wityh this supplement? one of the trainers at a small local gym close to my house was telling my friend about it and he is interested in it. hes a boxer. if anyone has experienced with it how do you like it results?

whatz up n e way
      im a powerlifter n i tried
      it im bigger n alot stronger
      but every supp is not 4 everybody

Comment

To each his own. As for myself I would rather not waste any more money than I already have in the past at these supplement stores who are making milions on junk.

Maybe you got bigger by just plain working out, or wrk n owt as you may say.

Alot of times it's more a mental thing when it comes to these supplements, so don't get sucked in.

Your diet is the ultimate supplement.
        Last edited by meat12; 04-16-04, 04:36 PM.

Comment

when I am finished dieting, I am going to try this supp.

Comment

Working...
          X