Optimum 100% whey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimum 100% whey

Hey guys...I workout constantly but never used any supplements..I weigh about 250lbs but im not fat..now im curious to try some....I heard Optimum 100% whey is a good supplment....but the only thing....im built but not "rock solid" would this cause me to gain unneccisary weight? im not talking about muscle weight..I just dont want something that just helps u gain weight to make muscle

If you work out a whey protien is # 1 priority IMO. It is essential.

Comment

if you say your built 250 lbs and not fat, then just cut down on the cals and do some cardio. Obviuosly if you can get that big you don't need supps.

Comment

Yeah slim down with cardio, It doesn't sound like you need any help from supplements at all. Just hit up the cardio a few days a week and you should be fine.

Comment

well I was thinking i can use whey as a way to keep my strength up while I was cutting back..that was my original plan in the 1st post..im not rock solid and I would like to be at least close....but like i said im pretty built. I thought since its basically all protein and protein doesnt seem to add body fat that would be a way for me to mantain and lose at the same time.

Comment

Whey doesn't increase strength man... ON Whey is a good supplement to take when doing any sort of bulking where you want to add lean body mass because of its ability to convert amino acids and protein to promote muscle growth. IMO, you should always use it to add the LBM, but it's not a strength gainer. If you want a boost in strength and want to steer away from roids or PH's, use tribulus or zma to boost your natural test levels and you will get a decent amount of strength increase. You can do your cardio and cut back on cals to cut off the excess fat you don't want. Just my two centsj
            -Rob

Comment

Working...
            X