Weight Gainer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Gainer?

Hey im looking for something for my friend he weighs approx 140lbs and wants to gain weight b/c hes tall and he looks really skinny....u guys know of any supplements that would put the weight on? something like a protein drink or w/e

dont get a weight gainer, they mostly put on fat. but protein shakes are good. ultimate nutrition has great protein and there cheap.

just tell him to EAT ! it sounds easy but its sooo hard. u gotta eat when ur full eat so much u feel sick. when i bulk as soon as i finish a huge meal i say im hungry. it works makes me hungry in an hour!

creatine is good too. plz dont buy cell tech lol too expensive and packed with sugar. just buy some micronized creatine, or prolab and drink plenty of water.
    Last edited by zeratulz; 04-18-04, 08:59 PM.

Comment

nlarge2 is pretty good not that expensive either.

Comment

With out a good diet, you wont go any where. Whats your firends weight and height? How long has he been training for and whats his training routine been like?

Comment

How old is your friend?

Comment

stick with nlarge2 brother, it has the most protein out of any weight gainer its size and helps the most to put on muscle and not fat.. i gained 12 lbs in about 5 weeks on it. hope this helps

Comment

He needs to make sure his nutrition from regular food is adaquate (i.e. not skipping meals such as breakfast and making sure he gets in some good protein and carbs post-workout). If and only if those things are in place, should he then consider a supplemental form of protein. I recommend CytoSport's Cytogainer product. It packs a ton of calories per serving and there is very little sugar in comparison to the total carbs, so he will make more lean gains and not gain alot of body fat. Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
              X