New Favorite Protein Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Favorite Protein Poll

i have changed some of the choices to reflect the comments in the previous thread.
    GNC VErsion 100 % Whey
    5.26%
    Designer Whey- any flav
    6.43%
    Pro-Rated Whey
    2.92%
    Optimum Nut 100% whey
    28.65%
    Syntrax brand- any flav/type
    3.51%
    dorian's Pro Peptide
    0.58%
    Muscle Milk
    20.47%
    Champion Whey Stack
    1.17%
    Optimum Nut Pro Complex
    4.09%
    other
    26.90%

oh yeah, for you Prolab diehards, I left out the prolab purewhey. although it's pop up here, it ain't down there in the USA. I also didn't include the custom protein makers such as bsl or pc. I was thinking more along the lines of the commercial manu.

Comment

At first I didn't like the taste of the ON, but i've gotten used to it. I find it does the job quite nicely.

Comment

so i have a question, especially for the natties . . . does whey mess with your stomach? i've been using soy because all the whey stuff i tried just ripped me up. i try to get 150 g of supplemental, which shouldn't be too much. anyway, my doctor said there were concerns about men taking in too much soy, so i'd like to switch.

Comment

I never have a problem with it and my stomach. But then again the only thing that kills me is dairy. But yeah never a problem.

Comment

i buy a 6 lb bucket of whey protein from cosco and it costs me 20 bucks.. whose better then me =)

Comment

Originally posted by Masa
              i buy a 6 lb bucket of whey protein from cosco and it costs me 20 bucks.. whose better then me =)
              I get 10lbs in the mail monthly for free.. Got ya beat.. ;)

I'm between any Syntrax protein, and Muscle Milk.. Others I like are as follows:

Infusion by SAN

Lean Dessert Protein by BSN

All The Whey either chocolate or banana

Whey Protein Stack by Champion Nutrition, old favorite but I'm not sure if it tastes the same as it did years ago the first time I tried it..

I don't like Pro-Rated or Optimum, they taste like Play-Doh to me..

Comment

Bro - where's the EAS Precision Protein?

Comment

extreme labs pro lean mass

Comment

i get anything 30% off wholesale, sometimes cheaper with my resale license :agree:

Comment

EAS precision Protein... maybe next poll. i've done this twice now and only 1 or 2 people ever mentioned EAS or even Met_Rx- both very popular companies in the 90's but have fallen off somewhat since their hey day.

BIGPETE- put me on that list to receive some samples will ya?
                      GT_ 30-% of wholesale??? congrats!

Comment

i don't mind interactive's iso whey

Comment

Best tasting syntrax. Best value pro-rated or Optimum.

Comment

All The Whey. Tastes great, can mix it in water or milk with a spoon, and very inexpensive!! My new favorite, before that it was Optimum.

Comment

Since Muscle Milk is on there, and it's not 100% protien, I have to tell you Low-Carb GROW in Chocolate is awesome. I basically lived on it for 6 weeks one time, and I can still drink it everyday.

****I know you guys don't like BioTest, but every company can have one good product, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X