Still bulking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still bulking...

and i've got my diet in order. Just wondering though. I am currently taking ON protein. I was thinking of throwing Nlarge2 in there. But I see there are a shit load of carbs. Should I just stick with what i'm using?

well, how much protein are you getting from your solid foods ? what are your goals, what is your bmr. ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC

INFORMATION

Comment

My meals are loaded with protein. I eat eggs for breakfat, chicken or sausage for lunch and then chicken or sausage for a snack and dinner. And i'll throw tuna in there. I have no idea what my bmr is but it is high.

Comment

give weight
        approximate bf or body type or bmr
        height
        how many calories you plan to eat a day (if your plan is sound you will have a numerical value)

if you do not have a numeric value per day or a nutrient breakdown how do you know what you eat everyday, you have to be anal about making sure you get your protein , carbs, and good fats in and timing them right.

Comment

180 lbs
          bf ~8%
          6'2"
          3,500-4,500 calories a day

I figure i'm getting anywhere from 30 to50 grams of protein per meal. Sometimes i'll have a protein shake with a meal so i can up that amount.

Comment

how many grams of protein a day ? how many meals. dont go over 50 grams without a digestive aide.

Comment

I figure i'm taking in about 300-350 grams a day of protein.

Comment

Working...
              X