M1T cycling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1T cycling?

I see that most recommend 2 wks on, 2 wks off for the M1T, is this necessary, or can one stay on for a full cycle as you would with test?? Also, I've heard some people taking 20mgs/day instead of the 10...would there be any increased gains from this?

due to its toxicity 4 weeks should be max. and also everyone says to run ph's no longer so follow the crowd you'll be safer. anyways, if it's your first time do 10mgs/day for 4 weeks with some pct post cycle.

Comment

Re: M1T cycling?

Originally posted by sreisin547
      I see that most recommend 2 wks on, 2 wks off for the M1T, is this necessary, or can one stay on for a full cycle as you would with test?? Also, I've heard some people taking 20mgs/day instead of the 10...would there be any increased gains from this?
      It isn't necessary, but it's recommended. I started the 2nd on cycle part of my m1t/ transdermal 4ad cycle monday, and i must say that it's excellent for bulking, and I had no sides. I almost think next time I do it, i'll do 3 on, 3 off, 3 on and 6 off. The gains have been excellent. Starting weight was 149, current weight is 158. Peak weight was 161, but I didn't eat good the last week of my off cycle. After eating good this week and next I expect to end my cycle @ around 165. The most important thing w/ m1t is remembering to PCT adequately and not forget that this stuff is a steroid... there is no conversion, it's 1-test plain and simple so it's not to be toyed with. I started w/ 10 mgs my first 2 weeks, upped to 15 for this week, and if I have no sides, i'll jump to 20 for the final week. Good luck w/ your cycle too.

Comment

Working...
      X