Protien bar review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protien bar review

I bought a couple of single bars the other day. I bought some called Avid. WOW they are by far the best tasting ber Ive ever tried. They are better then tri-o-plex, detour any of the popular ones.They taste like Pay Day candy bars. It is the only bar that said "crunchy" and was actually crunchy They are covered in almonds,peanuts or pecans.they do have a little suger but not as much as they others and a little less protien and fat. I believe this is how the lable reads:

24 grams of protien
    22 grams of carbs
    8 sugars

You should try "Premier Nutrition's Protein Eight" bars. The cookies and cream are yummy.

30g protein
    23g carbs.
    5g sugar

BB

Comment

Just don't try U-Turn bars.... they have 15g protein, and they taste like you're eating the whey straight outta the tub instead of making a shake out of it. Blehhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by r_deese
        Just don't try U-Turn bars.... they have 15g protein, and they taste like you're eating the whey straight outta the tub instead of making a shake out of it. Blehhhhhh
        Yeah I bought 4 boxes @ 4.50 a box. I still feel like I got ripped.

Comment

Originally posted by bonebreaker
          You should try "Premier Nutrition's Protein Eight" bars. The cookies and cream are yummy.

30g protein
          23g carbs.
          5g sugar

BB
          Ive had em. Thought they do have better nutritional value the avid bars are in a different league

Comment

I only bought 1 box @ $5, and i know i got ripped.... i couldn't eat them without a huge glass of milk to combat the taste and help me actually be able to swallow that crap.

Comment

I have heard really bad reviews of Metrx's Protein Plus, but the Chocolate Roasted Peanut flavor is the best protein bar I've ever had. It's got 32grams of protien, so it's a sweet find.

Comment

sounds good buddy. 22 grams is like a workout carbs to me, lol.

Comment

Working...
                X