Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what can i take to eliminate Water retention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can i take to eliminate Water retention?

i was thinking of taking Ephedrine...which in reality i dont like becuase it make my dick shrink...:( ...but i was also planning on using a energy supplement its called Zoom i makes me feel as if i'm on speed....that shit is crazy i bought it in brazil....but anyway its supposed to be a thermogenic also ...just wonder if theres anything i can take with my creatine to eliminate the water weight , and my *-test supplementation....becuase i know if i take m1t i know that water retention is gonna be an issue ....i was thinking of doing 1 week on m1t and test bulk and then next week just cut and use the thermogenic and then after that layoff the m1t and test until the beginning of the next month then i'll start again my cycle....the look i'm going for is the bruce lee look ...not the hulk look...i wanna be cut but full of pulsating muscles .....just because i do martial arts and dont need the extra body weight.......

well then m1t probably isn't what you should be using. bruce used the run several miles followed by several miles on a stationary bike. then he'd still do resistance training, and don't forget a few hours of practicing JKD. if you want that look you need to do ALOT of cardio, eat very healthy, and do moderate lifting. he was extremely focused, and one of the most dedicated people to perfecting his mind and body. good luck.

oh and to answer your question, drink about 1-1.5 gallons a day and try a thermogenic.

Comment

Dandilion Root or taraxatone are good water sheds as well as upping you water intake.

Comment

i dont lift crazy weights...

i weight 165 and have been the same since i was 16 and i'm 22 now ....
        i'm not fat whatso ever and i run 2 times a week and i also ....only lift on dumbbells ...like 15 lbs and chest its only like 100lbs no more than that....like i said i dont wanna over do this ..i just wanna bulk up and then cut up ...make the muscle expand then cut it down so when i flex i look f*ckin cut ...i love that shit....but anyway ..i know bruce's regemin and my brother used to train the same was and hes fuckin crazy strong hes huge but huge in pure muscle not all the water weight thats what i'm going at ........

Comment

I dunno if anyone else has experienced this, but during PCT with tamoxifen from lion, I cut loads of water off. I've read that since it's for women w/ breast cancer and the like, it sheds water. I dunno, but if you feel like spending the $, it cut the puffiness outta my muscles in a week. Anyone else experience that?

Comment

Working...
          X