Need a review of my M-Dien cycle and Sups List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a review of my M-Dien cycle and Sups List

Last edited by cyberseano; 07-22-05, 12:33 AM.

You don't need to take ZMA or DHEA during the cycle b/c they're meant to raise natural test levels. While on cycle, your test levels will be sky high already, so taking those will be like taking sugar pills. You will need them for post cycle though. I've never used Tribex myself, but everyone tells me it's garbage. Use it if you have it already I guess. You may also want to look into getting some nolva for pct instead of just relying on the 6-oxo. As PH's get more potent, so does the PCT required for them. May want to include some milk thistle for your liver, taurine for muscle and back cramps, makes sure u keep potassium on hand.
    Best of luck

Comment

I would raise your Methly-Dien dose to three to six mg per day. I would also do 200 mg of R-ALA with each meal.

Peace

TT

Comment

I would up the dose of methyl d. Use the milk thistle during cycle as well as post. Get my hands on some nolva or clomid. Move the tribex to post cycle.I probably woouldnt stack it with anything. Ive read about people doing it but I wouldnt.

Comment

Working...
        X