Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old remedy for Liver detoxification naturally....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old remedy for Liver detoxification naturally....

Well i came accross some information in a old book of my moms....its like back from the 1940's its so old it used to be my grandfathers ....its from argentina and its in spanish ...the first thing i read was that in those times the Gauchos (spanish cowboys) killed bulls and ate there testicles for the testosterone in them....that was one thing that in fact could be true ...pretty nasty but just wanted to elaborate on it....then i also read that they ate Spinach and tomatos with an herb called Yerba mate....now i know that yerba mate in my country is used as a tea and everyone in the country drinks it but in the book it says that when eatin with spinach and tomatos it helps to eliminate toxins in the liver....i wish i could copy the information directly but is in spanish and the book was written by a Shamanistic doctor which seems to be an olf friend of my grandfather....to tell you the truth it seemd really interesting to me to know that people were this smart in those times....i aslo read that yerba mate is a dieuretic which makes you eliminate toxins from the body.....here is a site that supports my information
    ----> http://platense.dyn.dhs.org/personal.../mate_comp.htm

i hope you like......:)

Yerba Mate is supposed to help in concentration and is a mild diuretic as well. I was first put onto it from my martial arts instructor years ago. It's not all that common to find though anymore- at least in a supp store. You can get it online though.

Comment

so eating the testicles of something would give u test? not sperm?

Comment

Working...
      X