Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do oils do for you post workout?

???

what ? if you mean like omega 3 fats i would not take them immeadiately following your workout because your insulin spikes with your simple carbs and protein, and it will shuttle the fat to be stored . If you mean another oil , i have no idea.

Comment

Yeah, I try to not get any fat after my workout. I get my fats/oils during the day split up.

Comment

ok then what i mean are like flax/olive/fish oils.

Comment

Yeah, take them spread out during the day. I wouldnt take them around my workout.

Comment

What do the oils do for you though? Does it help in protein synthesis or something? I'm just wondering if it's a must to incorporate them.

Comment

Check out these articles @ 1fast400.com

http://www.1fast400.com/?ingredients_id=19
              http://www.1fast400.com/?ingredients_id=58

Comment

if you do not give your body good fat, it will hold on to the bad fat.

Comment

I take a capsule of Omega 3-6-9 oil and a capsule of flax oil twice a day. First thing in the morning, and then again with dinner. I get olive oil by adding olives to salads and cooking with it for meals.

Comment

Ok I picked up some flax seed capsules and fish oil capsules. I'm going to take them three times a day, once at breakfast, lunch and before bed. That sound good?

Comment

sounds good to me.

Comment

Cool thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma
                          What do the oils do for you though? Does it help in protein synthesis or something? I'm just wondering if it's a must to incorporate them.
                          The main thing that is of importance to bodybuilders when it comes to Omega-3 fatty acids from oils like flax/fish, is that they are neccessary for testosterone production.

Comment

Working...
                          X