Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISO AGB The finest Isolate blend anywhere.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO AGB The finest Isolate blend anywhere.

We finally got tired of substandard protein powders and decided to make the one WE want to use. Because no one else would.
    This is BiPro protein with N Acetyl L Glutamine and Betaine added.
    It's unflavored so you can make it taste however you want. No matter how good a shake tastes to me I get sick of it after a few months. So this is tasteless, no carbs, no lactose, spoon stir.

ISO AGB
    ISO-AGB contains BiPro, a proprietary process whey isolate, which is the highest quality whey isolate protein on the market. It is 97% or more pure whey protein, most other whey isolates barely make the low 90's. ISO-AGB is the first protein to use the highly bioavailable Acetyl-l-Glutamine. Each serving of ISO-AGB supplies 2 grams of muscle building and recovery enhancing Acetyl-l-Glutamine. ISO-AGB also is one of the few protein powders to include betaine, none having the full gram that ISO-AGB has. Betaine supplementation is essential on high protein diets and betaine itself is a nutrient portioning agent. ISO-AGB is also the easiest mixing protein powder on the market.

It's at the AF Store.
    Use discount coupon code: afdiscount
    $32 2 pounds

I want 10lbs please. :p

Comment

ill have to check it out, i am the origonal protein whore.

Comment

Anyone want to explain whats so much better about NAG than regular glutamine??? Oh Oh, pick me... I know :)

Comment

Working...
        X