Suggested fat burner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggested fat burner

Hey guys and gals, i am soon to be starting my summer diet and lifting and i got the thought of adding a fat burner to mix but there are so many with alot of hype that i don't know which to pick? i was lookin at ripped fuel or hydroxycut (but i heard it was crap with out ephedra). Like to get some feed back from you guys and any suggested brands

They are crap without ephedrine. First off, if your diet isnt in check, a fat burner is useless. Assuming you have a steady, sufficient diet, try San's TIGHT or Xtreme Formulations new fat burner, Chizled, which has very promising ingredients.

Comment

fat burner

hydoycutt and all the other diet pills suck since they took out ephedra but i found that a good diet and exercise along with clen or lean stack by ABB is very good or try t3 and clen mixed

Comment

Yohimbine caps, work well by ramping up and down with cals adjusted of course onefast has em

K

Comment

As YJ said above, Xtreme Formulations new fat burner, Chizled, looks very promising. We are now carrying this product and all the other products from Xtreme Formulations.

Here is the link: Xtreme Formulations Products

Comment

Thanks for the info so far i'll look into those products. BTW dose any one have and knowledge of Lipo-6 by Nutrex or any personal experiances using it?

Comment

like YJ said SAN"S Tight, I've heard nothing but good things and I'ma start it tomorrow

Comment

Working...
              X