Question about T3 for cutting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about T3 for cutting

I plan to use some type of clen product when I get ready to start my cutting cycle. I'm aware of people using it in conjunction with T3 but this is where my dilemma lies. I had radiation therapy years ago and it killed my thyroid gland so I must take levothroid as a result. From my understanding, T3 elevates natural thyroid levels to increase metabolism. So T3 would be a useless product in my case, correct? I suppose that I could elevate my daily dosage of levo but where could I find info on how much of an increase could be effective yet safe? I prolly will have to forgo this route and stick to just clen and cardio with a clean diet but I'd still like to hear some info on this if anyone can point me in the right direction. Anyone have any ideas?

yeah, i'm not touching that topic with a ten foot pole... sounds like something you need to consult with your doctor about, or some other professional who isn't just handing out antecdotal evidence. everything you've stated sounds logical and well thought out however, you've obviously done your homework. ask your dr., he'll figure it out anyways unless you make up a story about losing a few bottles of the meds, and he's bound by confidentiality agreements and laws to not blab even if you talk to him about steroid use etc... good luck bro

Comment

Im not sure but i would say leave the t3 alone and go with clen / eca.Just eat clean and up you cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer59
        Im not sure but i would say leave the t3 alone and go with clen / eca.Just eat clean and up you cardio.

That will be my plan. I assume that T3 would be a waste of money in my case. I'll probably go back to the Anarchy Stack and alternate that with Clen. That worked pretty well for me last time. ECA gives great results but I don't like the inevitable "crash" afterwards. Thanks for the advice, everyone. :D

Comment

Working...
        X