1-AD/M1T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-AD/M1T

Does 1-ad convert to 1-testosterone? If it does, does that mean M1T is way better, only harder on the liver?

Thanks. I just cant decided which one is better.

That mostly sums it up. 1-ad converts to 1-test... m1t is 1-test pure, so it's faster acting, more potent, and harder on the liver. I prefer m1t cuz it's faster/better and way cheaper... $10 on bulknutrition.com

Comment

Some M1T costs $79.99, and some costs $9.99. Why? Is some higher quality?

Comment

Originally posted by r_deese
        That mostly sums it up. 1-ad converts to 1-test... m1t is 1-test pure, so it's faster acting, more potent, and harder on the liver. I prefer m1t cuz it's faster/better and way cheaper... $10 on bulknutrition.com

Or you could use the board sponsor and pay the same $10 and support the board.....
        Gm- its all the same, that just goes to show you the mark up on some companies products.

Comment

yeah my bad on the board sponsor thing... we should definitely support them for supporting us. that was just where i bought my last batch about 2 months ago. all of it's the same, but right now since the product is new, ppl know they can get away with selling it at high prices to break it in the market... and they succeed sometimes.

Comment

No before u rush off and by m1t, give me a listen. There's no denying M1t's power, it;s the best out there but what would you rather do? a 2-week cycle of m1t and gain say, 7 pounds or a 6-8 week cycle of 1-test and gain 10-15? yeah I know 1-t is more expensive but also consider the sides

Comment

or you could do m1t and 4ad 2 on/ 2off / 2 on/ 2off and gain 15 lbs like I did.... i just finished the 2nd part of the on cycle, went from 149 - 164. Started nolva, 6-oxo, and ZMA Saturday. The price isn't really much different between the two b/c there are more pct and extra supps when doing m1t so it all evens out.

Comment

so 1-ad does convert to test??

Comment

Would you guys suggest the use of M1T for a 16 year olld.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan52
                    Would you guys suggest the use of M1T for a 16 year olld.....

Not no, but hell no. MUCH too young. Could do some serious endocrine damage.

Comment

THanks

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                      Not no, but hell no. MUCH too young. Could do some serious endocrine damage.
                      What is Endocrine? Man looks like im stickin to Creatine & Protien cuz i shouldnt do this stuff and than i was gonna do N02 and i just heard some foul shit about that stuff.... Owell

Comment

Re: THanks

Originally posted by Spartan52
                        What is Endocrine? Man looks like im stickin to Creatine & Protien cuz i shouldnt do this stuff and than i was gonna do N02 and i just heard some foul shit about that stuff.... Owell

Here is a link that yu should definitely read http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks...hys/endocrine/

Don't even think of using prohormones/AAS until AT LEAST age 21 when you are done growing, if at all. You could do irreversible damage to your natural testosterone production, liver, kidneys, etc... You should have a minimum of 5 years natural weight training and understand the proper nutritional needs of your body before you consider researching prohormones/AAS. Right now, you should focus on learning about nutrition and learning proper form for excercising to max out your genetic potential. Food is the most anabolic substance known to man. Learn about what and what not to eat to help you make muscle gains.

Feel free to read about training and nutrition on this website. There are many fine and knowledgeable people here who are willing to help others out with any questions that you may have but first, read, read, and for a bit of variety- read some more. Knowledge is power. Welcome to Superior Muscle.

Comment

Thanks for the advice you make a really good point about nutrition....Ill keep researching im starting to understand alot of stuff thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X