Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProLab Lean Mass Matrix

My first post,

Who out there is taking ProLab's Lean Mass Matrix MRP's? Is it me or is this stuff too good to be true? It is fairly high in calories for an MRP, but I've yet to find an MRP that contains a better source of carbs along with a minimal amount of sugar? It's high in fiber and the carbs that it contains are those that tend to require time in the kitchen. I think the barley, brown rice, and oat flour gives it an excellent granular texture that separates it from the other MRP's. Plus, having it also instantized makes it great for the road. All three available flavors (Chocolate, Vanilla, and Cinnamon Oatmeal) are awesome.

I have to give props to ProLab's Protein Component powder as well. The cinnamon oatmeal powder is an excellent additive to a bowl of oatmeal! I've even added a scoop to my pancakes and it's greatness. I'm using a "just-add-water" mix by Pioneer and it's the cleanest pancake mix I've ever seen. No hydrogenated oils that you'll find in brands such as Hungry Jack and Aunt J. All in all, ProLab has taken the spot of my normally stocked EAS products in my pantry.

David

Quick bio: 26 years old, 5'8, 166lbs, 5% body fat. Other supplementation includes Ultimate Nutrition's CGT, Now's Pure l-Arginine, CytoSport's CytoGainer for post workout recovery, and Ultimate Nutrition's multivitamin. Daily caloric intake between 2800 - 3000 calories.

Good stuff.

I've been using it for a year now...I use one packet a day of this along with 2 more of either Met-Rx or Myoplex.

Gumbo

Comment

Ive never used them but I love Prolab. Ive never been disappointed by any of there stuff.

Comment

In comparing it Optimun whey MRP, i'd have to go with optimun, Optimun's cheaper and has less carbs per pack and more protein

Comment

Lean Mass Matrix is a 50/50 blend carbs to protein.. ON's new MRP is loaded with maltodextrin, LMM has oatmeal, barley, and brown rice.. Prolab meant it when they named it Lean Mass Matrix.. ;)

Comment

So, would this be used when bulking or cutting?

or just as a meal in general?

Comment

Use it for both. The carb source is very good compaired to most other MRP's. I generally use it as my first meal after a workout.

Gumbo

Comment

Working...
              X