Question about Nolva...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Nolva...

I will be ending a cycle of M-1T soon and will need to start my Nolvadex but I need to travel out of town (by air) Memorial Day weekend and I need to know a few things:

1) I always keep my Nolva in the refridgerator after opening. Would it be OK to keep it non-refridgerated for a few days if I have to take it with me or will it go bad? If necessary, I could extend my cycle by one week and avoid this but I'd really like to stay on my schedule.

2) Assuming that the Nolva wouldn't spoil without refridgeration, would there be any conceivable problems with the TSA if I were to bring it with me without a prescription?

Anyone have any input on this? :cool:

1 I would think so.
    2 doubtful but not positive

Comment

I don't refrigerate my nolva @ all and it's fine. You can carry the Nolva w/ you without a prescription... just like if you had some allegra w/ you for allergies and didn't have a prescription.

Comment

PI - I travel all the time for work. I took the label off the liquid Novla bottle and put it in my dop kit in my carry-on bag. Went through security - no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Curls4dGirls
          PI - I travel all the time for work. I took the label off the liquid Novla bottle and put it in my dop kit in my carry-on bag. Went through security - no problem.
          Not bad, the cinnamon flavor could be mistaken for mouth wash without a doubt... so stout smelling

Comment

Kewl. Thanks guys. It looks like I will remain on "shed-u-all" after all :D

Comment

Working...
            X