legal gear vs gaspari (M1T)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legal gear vs gaspari (M1T)

I'm about a week out from finishing my first cycle of m1t. I'm currently using Gaspari nutrition. Next cycle, I'm considering trying legal gear b/c I came across some really cheap so I went ahead and bought it. A friend of mine has asked me if I will give him the legal gear in exchange for another bottle of Gaspari. I know that Gaspari's been pretty good this time, it comes with 90 tabs (10mg) and legal gear only comes with 80 tabs (10mg). So, as of now, I'm just planning on telling the guy no. But I just wanted to get some opinions first; is legal gear really that much better, if any at all, than Gaspari? Thanks in advance.

M1t is M1t... Powenutrition, board sponsor sells it for $10 for 60 caps @ 5mg/cap(AMT Brand). It doesn't matter the brand, Gaspari is bad overpriced. If I were you, I'd trade the guy though... more pills @ the same dosage.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

get it from powernutrition

Comment

Always try to use the board sponsors when possible. They help pay for this awesome site for us to enjoy so let's repay the favor with our business :D

Comment

I agree, and in the future I'll keep that in mind. But currently, I've got enough. I was just asking which is the better of the two I have access to right now. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X