from M-1T to M-Dien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from M-1T to M-Dien

I just completed a 2 week bulking cycle of M-1T yesterday and I am starting pct today. Gained approximately 10 lbs on it using 15mg ed. M-1t has always been good to me like that. Only had a little bit of painful lower back pumps- not too bad though. I had originally planned on another mini-cycle in two weeks but am now considering M-Dien. Any thoughts on this, as far as dosages? I understand that between 3-5 mg is a decent standard dosage. Would this be a decent comparison for 15mg of M-1T? I read Pro's journal but to me, he is an anamoly. I don't have his type of resistance to prohormones/AAS. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ps. Please post if you have had success or or possibly lack of success with M-Dien. What were your gains and how did you feel on it?
    Last edited by Primal Instinct; 05-23-04, 03:13 PM.

I didnt get much if anything from M-dien.My strength was up some. I used designer supps. I think I got the bad or underdosed batch he said he had. I tol him and he replaced it no charge. Ill update when I startit . I will run at least 5mgs ed. Personally I would go with another one of DS's PH's. He has some good stuff and is a good bro/company.

Comment

I was considering Designer Supplement's M-Dien. Now, from my research on the subject, you're not supposed to add anything like 4-AD to it. So, it looks like it is a stand alone type item. Keep us updated on your progress with it, Speedracer. Thanks for the response.

Comment

I will . IT is also suppose to be a slower acting compound than m1t so you have to stay on it a little longer.

Comment

Working...
        X