Higher Power Methyl-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higher Power Methyl-D

Has anyone used this stuff. It's cheap as dirt right now is why I'm asking. Just wanted to see if anyone had had good gains from it. I've heard mixed reviews in that many ppl say that you can't gain at the low doses they recommend, ie. 3-5mg per day. Most are saying they are getting better with 10mg ed. My thing with that is if you're going to do 10mg ed, why not use m1t it's cheaper and it works. Lemme know of any experiences if possible or anything that you might have read.

High Power is a brand?

Comment

yeah Higher Power is a brand available from Bodybuilding.com... they've got the stuff on sale for $15.95. The lowest I've seen elsewhere was $25.99

Comment

Re: Higher Power Methyl-D

Originally posted by r_deese
        Has anyone used this stuff. It's cheap as dirt right now is why I'm asking. Just wanted to see if anyone had had good gains from it. I've heard mixed reviews in that many ppl say that you can't gain at the low doses they recommend, ie. 3-5mg per day. Most are saying they are getting better with 10mg ed. My thing with that is if you're going to do 10mg ed, why not use m1t it's cheaper and it works. Lemme know of any experiences if possible or anything that you might have read.
        First of all you cant compare MD to M1T. People thought you could when it first came out but then people wised up and realized they are two totally different compounds that do different things. Second of all most people, if they choose MD over M1T is because of the lack of sides compared to M1T.

Comment

Re: Re: Higher Power Methyl-D

Originally posted by vicmack777
          First of all you cant compare MD to M1T. People thought you could when it first came out but then people wised up and realized they are two totally different compounds that do different things. Second of all most people, if they choose MD over M1T is because of the lack of sides compared to M1T.
          I knew all that, I'm thinking of using it as a cutter/maintainer. Cut the water/fat I gained on m1t, maintain/gain strength. wanted some reviews

Comment

Re: Higher Power Methyl-D

Originally posted by r_deese
            My thing with that is if you're going to do 10mg ed, why not use m1t it's cheaper and it works.
            If you knew, then why ask this question.

I just tried to explain to you that you cant compare the two because they do different things. Hence the reason why someone would do MD over M1T. At 10 mg ed, they are both going to yield different results.

Comment

I dont like MD personally. I m going to give it one more try but if it were me I would spend a little more and go with the tabs from Designer supps.I would se at least 5 mgs no more than 10. I would use clen with nolvadex after the m1t instead.

Comment

the raw materials to make 90 1mg caps cost less than 80cents

bb.com's HP is the fairer markup. IMO

Comment

Designer Supps sells the raw MD powder for $50 per gram. That's 100 / 10mg servings.

Comment

only a 700% markup for powder

Comment

Originally posted by macro
                      only a 700% markup for powder
                      Still a better price than higher power. Would be great to find some M1D powder at a non markup price. M1T powder at Designer supps is only $8 a gram.

Comment

Working...
                      X