Question for a Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for a Doc

Yesterday I went into the dermatologist to do an Accutane "booster" and I did the blood test and got my prescription and all that jazz. Today, they call me and say that my blood levels are high, so they want me to come in and do a blood test next week. Now, I just started my 2nd set of 2 weeks on clen-yes I know now that I think about it I shouldn't have started or shouldn't have gone in. My question is: if I stop as of 10 hours ago today, how long will it take for my blood to be restored to the normal level so that I can go back in?
    Thank you!

bump?

Comment

What are you worried about? They can't stop you from taking it.

Comment

they can't stop him from taking it, BUT they can NOT prescribe the accutane because of high liver values.

Comment

Her :) My main question is just if my blood levels will return to normal in a week or two. If its that dangerous for my body to take both at the same time (which I dont know if it is) then I would hold off on one til the other is done.

Comment

I cant tell you, but I wil say that I dont think it would take more than a few days. Take in the half life of clen to mind.

Besides that, you could take some Hawthorne Berry to help lower your blood pressure.

Comment

I need a clarification to accurately answer this one. Your blood "levels" are high or blood pressure is high?I read what you said but is that what you meant to say?

Comment

also, more specifically... what "levels" are high? is it your H&H count, your liver values, your blood pressure? depending on which is registering "high" will depend on how long it will take to get "lower". for high blood pressure, you may need medication that could take up to a month to affect your pressure levels. if we're talking about your liver values, it could take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to notice a change. if it's your H&H, then you're going to have to go donate some blood to get a lower value... but you can't do that if your currently taking accutane.

Comment

GT- been a while since my last post about this but I went in again today and it was my liver values that were high. I guess usually I am about a 25 and my last blood test showed it at 408. I'm not sure exactly what that means but he said basically it means my liver is not in great shape. I took the first blood test about 3 weeks ago, stopped the clen that day, and took my new one today. What do you think the results will show this time? Is 3 weeks enough for the "liver value" to be restored to normal? Thank u again

Comment

Should be enough time. Start taking some milk thistle and/or Liv-52. Both will detox the liver.

Comment

Working...
                    X