My Review of SportLabs 100% Whey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Review of SportLabs 100% Whey

I opted for Vanilla Creme, as I always do when trying a new protein powder... why? Ha, because if its got a less than desirable taste, you can always mix something in and easily change the flavor. So I tried Vanilla Cream about a week ago, in milk just to get a jist of the taste. Tasted much like melted ice cream, which is a bit addicting. I must warn you however, its pretty thick in milk, but many people prefer thicker shakes..... here comes the good part though..... it tastes very good in water as well and its got the moderate thickness which is pretty stellar post workout.

Theres no chalky taste, no bitter after taste and you only have to chug it if you're in a hurry ... :)

All and all its a very good whey supplement, a little thicker than Im used to, but a welcome change. I will be trying chocolate very soon and will post my likes/dislikes with that as well.

On a side note, the bucket it comes in is handy as hell, definately re-usable for the Martha Stewarts in us

I also used a couple scoops to make the best meal replacement shake I have ever made, give this a try...

15oz cold water
    2 scoops SportLab Vanilla whey
    1 scoop Udos choice oil (or flax)
    1/3 cup sugar free vanilla pudding
    1 tablesoon natural vanilla extract
    1 large scoop peanut butter

*Very good and reasonably healthy..... around 40g of protein, and less than 15 carbs per shake.

Damn, thanks for the review YJ. Tx and I were really impressed with SportLab right from the get-go and we are happy to be able to provide it to people all across North America now.

And that meal replacement looks damn good man. I may need to give it a try if I ever get sick of the Chocolate Supreme flavor.

Thanks again YJ. Tx and I really appreciate your review and we knew full well that if you liked it, that many others would since you are wisely a very picky person when it comes to your supps.

Take care

Biggie

Comment

Can you post the nutritional breakdown on this protein, YJ, along with the ingredients, so I can see the quality of the protein and where it's sourced from? Thanks, brotha!! :)

Comment

Not a problem....

It contains Ultrafiltered whey concentrate, cross flow ultrafiltered whey isolate, & glutamine peptides.

Macronutrient breakdown is..

Per 2 scoops:

35g protein
        2g of carbs (very good)
        3g of fat

Avaliable at www.directconnectnutrition.com and I believe its 15% off of an already good price for another week or so....

Comment

Sounds great!! Thanks man!! :)

Comment

Thanks for the info....good read!

Comment

Working...
            X