Weight added during creatine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight added during creatine

I'm reading everyone should put on 5 lbs during a creatine cycle but last time I used it (used 15g's per day) I looked bigger but didn't add a pound. So how much do you typically put on from creatine?

Creatine is...well lets see..

Creatine is just adding more creatine to ur system. Some ppl say if its taken before ur workout ull get more energy out of ur muscles, but this has been shown untrue a few times.

Besides that when u take ur creatine right after ur workout ur helping ur muscle cells obtain more water so they can do more repairing ect, and also become bigger in size. So creatine may add weight, because it adds water weight, and it may add some because it aids a bit in building muscle. 5pns is a lot out of creatine.

Besides that, what kind were u using? Maybe get some higher grad or some type with ALA ect. And 15g is more than u need. 5g would even be sufficiant, but 10g is good.

Comment

Im using 10g's of regualr creatine mono during the day...5g's before my workout...5g's late rin the day and 1 scoop of swolve v2 after my workout. i was thinking of buy some dex,ribose,tuarine and r-ala to go with it

Comment

Hmm...if im correct V12 alrdy has dex/taurine but im not 100%. Plus V12 is creatine, I would just take 5g before a workout, then 1 serving of v12 right after ur workout. Thats plenty of creatine.

Comment

Working...
        X