Syntrax Nitrous vs. Swole V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syntrax Nitrous vs. Swole V2

I see that Syntrax has added a new product, Nitrous. What are any benefits or disadvantages between that and Swole?

Hey Timma,

Both products are very good in my opinion, but two different variations of products. Swole is a dicreatine product, featuring taurine, a "souped" up creatine product, and Nitrous is a Arginine AKG product, which is excellent for pumps (the only Arginine AKG product I have actually felt an increased pump with). These two products go great together.

Comment

Thanks YJ

Comment

Hey yj, do you think you might have felt the hemodilating benefits of nitrous since they used just l-arginine rather than arginine akg like all the other companies? Does this make any difference or not really?

Comment

Im new here and to this life and i was just wondering is swole a creatine product?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
            Swole is a dicreatine product, featuring taurine, a "souped" up creatine product

Comment

to add, i've been taken swole for about a month and it tastes better then anything, they have a orange flavor and a sweet tart flavor that i have found.....sweet tart mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
              X