My props to Power Nutrition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My props to Power Nutrition

Had some complications with my order but the service was still good and I was taken care of with my problems. They recieved the cost of my order, but my order itself was not sent. Once we got that taken care of, they were out of the choc protien powder I ordered, so they gave me a free one in addition to my original order.

Theyre the best around.....

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
      :agree: Yes they are.

Comment

I agree, my order was solid!

Comment

I love those guys

Comment

I have placed many orders with Power Nutrition and their service is amazing... Best out there...

Comment

again, I have to comment on there spectacular service. Very quick on email service and working with getting orders complete and shipping inexpensive. I ordered a shirt with my order, they were out of stock of the one I wanted, so they just credited my card. Got the shipping order complete and then I remebered I needed some new straps. Instead having to place another order it's getting shipped together. This has all happened today.
              Last edited by Shibby; 05-04-05, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Yeah their service is definately top of the line. Have recieved all my orders within a day or two

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                  Spammer!!!

Just kidding YJ...haha :rofl:

Comment

I didnt scroll down and said "but wait, they sponsor the board"

Ha, fucker :)

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
                      Yeah their service is definately top of the line. Have recieved all my orders within a day or two
                      They messed up my order once and sent me something for free, but I didnt tell them.. ;)

Comment

lol

Comment

Their one of the best, they always give me good service

Comment

I have always been pleased with the service

Comment

Got another order today. Continuing to be a very happy customer. This order was the 10lb whey, stacker 2 (see "original stac 2" thread) and the t-shirts. Will try the whey tommorrow and post in the protien thread. I like the t-shirts. I also got some sample packs of the WPI isolate. Tried the watermelon and it tasted great.b

Comment

Working...
                              X