m-dien??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m-dien??

someone was asking me about it, if it was good, what kind of results, etc. but i really couldn't find too much on it on the board. anyone try it and had good results? what kind of doses did you run? you know the basic stuff.:)

IT didnt do much(if anything) for me personally. I like m1t much better.

Comment

cool, anyone else?

Comment

I used it for 3 weeks, tapered up from 5 mg to 10, and didn't notice anything.

It's primarily supposed to be for a cutting cycle.

Increased vascularity, ability to eat less than maintainence calories nad preserve LBM, but I didn't get shit off of it. Here is a detailed desciption of what it's "supposed" to do.

The chemically-structured 'little cousin' of Methyltrienolone-- one of the most potent steroids ever synthesized goes by the names 'Methyl-Dien™' & it's true, structural designation 17a methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9 (10) dien-3-one, is one of the newest & most intriguing 17-alpha-alkylated (i.e. 'methylated') androgens to have recently emerged in the PH/AAS market as of late.

Little true data exists concerning the use of Methyl-Dien in healthy human subjects, and-- at the moment I am writing this article-- user feedback concerning the compound simply does not exist to any significant degree. To my knowledge, at present, I am one of only roughly a half-dozen individuals in the United States to have used Methyl-Dien in a cycle. Thus, for the purposes of this piece, I will be relying more on my own individual experiences/observations with the compound, rather than lab assays & its presumed anabolic: androgenic activity ratio.

Methyl-Dien, for all extents & purposes, can best be thought of as a highly orally bioavailable, non-aromatizing 19-Nortestosterone derivative that boasts a very anabolic and moderately androgenic profile. Just to give you an idea, Methyl-Dien is only a single double-bond away from the 'ubersteroid' 17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-Trien-3-one, one of the most anabolic (as well as hepatotoxic) steroids known to man.

Written by Loki from Bulknutrition Forums

Comment

I have heard good things about it at higher doses (10mg and up). I'm pretty sure you can find some that are in higher doses than just 1mg per tab.

Comment

I started taking it about 2 1/2 weeks ago - started at 8gms - now at 14gms /day - and just did a bf test this morning - bf is down 2% and weight is the same!.. so I'm fck'n Lovin the stuff -

I agree I haven't heard much good about it..but for me its workin - so thats all I care about!

Comment

The suggested dose for m-d is 1-3mg daily. This is vastly under dosed for any gains whatsoever in any area. 8-10 and sometimes up seem to yield satisfying results as stated above.

Comment

Any updates on this stuff? I'm interested in the cutting aspects of this supplement- perhaps stacked with 4OHN?

Comment

Working...
                X