Cycle advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle advice

What up YJ. I'm guessing you just havent had time to get back to me on the P/M i sent you and thats ok. I understand you're a busy man, so i thought it would help if i just posted my question on your forum. I know a pretty good bit about PH's but this will be my first experience with them. I'm looking at running basically a 4-6 week cycle with 1AD/4AD stack and running 6-OXO as PCT. Just hoping you could give me some dosage suggestions b/c I'm looking at taking the least amount possible to see gains. Any help is greatly appreciated.

STATS:
    6'2"
    175lbs
    7% b/f
    age 21, at start of cycle

Sorry for the delayed response....

Give you are 21, your diet is stellar and your training is top notch, this is essentially an easy question.

If you have no prio exogenous hormone history, start with 300mgs of 1-AD every day and wait about a week before upping it. If youre making quality gains after 1-12 days, no reaso nto up the dose. If you are not, up it to 500mgs a day.

As for the 4-AD... is it transdermal or oral? Id start with around 400-600mgs a week assuming its oral, if its transdermal, start with 400mgs a week.

Follow the instructions on the 6-OXO. Week 1 - 600mg daily in two divided doses, morning and night, week 2-3 - 400mg daily, week 4 - 300mg daily.

Comment

just one question....why 4 weeks of going down in dosage....what would happen if you just took 300mg of 6-OXO and ZMA for a continuous 3 weeks almost....would that not be enough or what?

Comment

I believe that you'd want to start at the higher divide dosage earlier because your natural test levels are shut down (or at least, slowed way down) but your body had increased your estrogen production levels in response to the extraneous test (1AD/4AD stack) you've added. Remember, your body is always trying to maintain an equilibrium, so when your test levels increase, your estrogen levels do as well. So full recovery is aided by introducing the higher dosage initially to combat the higher presence of estrogen while boosting your own test production. As your test levels recover and your estrogen/test balance starts to normalize, your body would require less 6-OXO to aid in recovery. After the 4th week you should be naturally back to your normal levels of test/estrogen.

6-OXO works well but it has a tendency to give me heartburn ayt the higher dosage. I think that's the Rhiondola that does that to me but I'm not sure. Also, be sure to wash your face and upper body frequently because this may help cause a few pimples. It's a really good product for PCT though.

WOW. I just noticed the date on that last post, lol.
        Last edited by Primal Instinct; 05-01-05, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X