Post cycle gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post cycle gains

I heart M1T! Just came off my first cycle of M1T after 3 weeks at 5mg ed week 1, 10mg ed week 2-3, and I gained 11 pounds. went from 161 to 172pounds and gained an inch and a quarter in my arms. Ive never weighed this much before. Very minimal sides. I had a little lathargy and cotton mouth and that was about it. Im sure my gains would have been a little greater if my work schedule wasn't how it is. Starting PCT with nolva today. Ill let you know how much weight I keep. Very pleased.

what does this M1T abbreviation stand for?

Comment

Re: Post cycle gains

Originally posted by chuckz28
      I heart M1T! Just came off my first cycle of M1T after 3 weeks at 5mg ed week 1, 10mg ed week 2-3, and I gained 11 pounds. went from 161 to 172pounds and gained an inch and a quarter in my arms. Ive never weighed this much before. Very minimal sides. I had a little lathargy and cotton mouth and that was about it. Im sure my gains would have been a little greater if my work schedule wasn't how it is. Starting PCT with nolva today. Ill let you know how much weight I keep. Very pleased.

Keep the calories high, invest in some NAC or milk thistle for the liver and consider a creatine product to maintain gains, keep muscles hydrated....

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
        what does this M1T abbreviation stand for?
        Methyl 1-Test

Comment

So a bit like dianabol then?

Comment

Ive been taking liv-52 for the liver and some hawthorne berry for the heart. I know it sounds funny but creatine has never done anything for me. I still got a bunch left that I can try agian but if it never worked before will it make any difference now?

Comment

well I am done with PCT and I am still hanging in around 170 pounds. Only a 2 pound loss. For a week I went down to about 168 but my diet was a little off and now im back at 170.
              Gonna take a couple week brake and gear up for my second cycle with 15mg ed and see what happens.:)

Comment

Congrats on your gains from the cycle. Do keep in mind though as you increase the dose the sides can become much more apparent and the actual gain from the increase minimal. You may do okay at the elevated dose, you may not. What are your stats?

PD

Comment

6ft, 170 lbs. not sure on body fat but now but ive never had much of any(always used ti be the skinny kid) id say about 10%BF.
                  This was my first cycle with M1T but I have used 19nor 4AD in the past on a couple cycles, and a couple cycles of regular andro. When I started lifting 4 years ago I only weighed 140 pounds at 6% BF. Im sure I would be in a much better position now if I would have stuck with lifting but Ive taken at least a whole years break within the 4 ive lifted. I am happy with how far ive gotten but with a few more years and staying into it I would like to idealy get to about 205 give or take with about 10%-12% bf.
                  I was thinking of stacking the M1T with 4 AD to counter some of the sides but I am having a hard time finding it in pill form ( dont have any way of rationing powder form). I figure I can always try 15mg ed and if the sides are too much I can drop back down to 10mg ed. for 3 weeks. I would probably start a cylce with some real gear to see how that works for me but I don't have access to any and ive never been good with needles.

Comment

You can find your 4AD in pill or bulk powder form at our Board Sponser here http://powernutrition.net/default.ph...f603&cPath=35.

The guys that own this store are the best around, they continually take care of us here at SM. If you have any questions you can eamil them on their site. I just started an M1T and 4AD cycle last Sunday. I am taking 10 mg of M1T in divided dosages ed, and am taking 900 mg of 4AD in the same manner. I have not had any negative sides yet to report only good pumps and increase in bodyweight, seem to be losing bf, and my stamina in the gym is awesome. I dont seem to tire out like normal. All of this was purchased from power nutrition and they also have what you need for your PCT. Check out the site. \

I would like to make mention that your very young to be taking these compounds. I would rather see you train naturally for a number of more years b4 you screw with your hypogondal axis and perhaps mess yourself up long term. You could always purcahse some of these hormones and put em in the freezer or whatever, I know I strarted playing with steriods at too early of an age, and I now take HRT for the rest of my life. I think it was from the drugs I used for so many years, some will say no, but how could we really no now anyways. Do yourself a favor and make sure you know what you are getting into b4 you begin down this road, you may end up somewhere you dont want to be in the future. Good luck bro, I hope I helped a little.

PD

Comment

I purchased my products from powernutrion but the only pill form I saw for 4AD was the methelated form. I did not want to take 2 methelated pro hormones at one time for my liver even though I am still taking Liv-52 after the PCT. I don't have any liver problems but I don't want to give it the extra edge to provoke future problems.
                      I figured 21 would be a good age to start pro-hormones. Iv'e done a lot of research over the last couple of years through people that have sucessfully used AAS as well as naturals. I figured I would go with the middle of the road with pro hormones and take it carefully by taking heart and liver support and doing proper PCT. I am fully aware of the consequences. As I have said in a thread before that I only plan on doing about 3 cylces. This is all just to jump start weight gain for me by increasing my testosterone levels a little.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28
                        Ive been taking liv-52 for the liver and some hawthorne berry for the heart. I know it sounds funny but creatine has never done anything for me. I still got a bunch left that I can try agian but if it never worked before will it make any difference now?
                        If you have only tried creatine monohydrate, try tri-creatine malate. Read Yellow Jackets posts on creatine for non-responders-he recommends and uses tri-creatine products. I also saw no response from standard creatine monohydrate but have used products like SAN V12 Turbo and ISS Satur8 with much better results.

Comment

Hey chuck here is one that is not methylated it is from ergopharm it is also on powers site. Here is the link http://powernutrition.net/product_in...oducts_id=316. Here is the link for the powder http://powernutrition.net/product_in...oducts_id=259. Hope this helps you in your quest. Try out the different creatine as well, you may be surprised. I have used Syntax Swole v2 with good results. Good luck bro and continued success

PD

Comment

Thanks for the info and support guys

Comment

Are you using a pill or liquid from of nolva?

Comment

Working...
                              X