Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

supp/diet plan for cutting (rough draft)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supp/diet plan for cutting (rough draft)

I am going to try m1t to help in my cutting cycle . I am going no higher than 10mgs ed. and low doses of 4-ad, like 200mgs mabey even less. I will use clen. also but I am undecided on what to cycle the clen with I dont want to use ephedrine I had problems with it last time. I am thinking about adipex(phentermine) but I am not sure as I dont know alot about it and I have never like appitite suppessents. I am researching it. I may go with Chizled instead. I am going to try dieting a little different than I have in the past. I am going to go no carb,mod. carb,high carb. 1st day no/low carb, 2nd mod, 3rd high. As well as about 250-500 cals under maintainance. I am planning on writing everything I eat down(somthingI havent done in the past I just use memory.) Plese feel free to comment suggest help in any way if you see a problem. Alot of the stuff I am doing is different from my normal way

Looks good. Id like ot see a dietary recall layout if you had that where you could copy and paste, otherwise its no big deal. I may try clen and Chizled this coming March, so if you go that route, keep me posted.

Comment

How exactly do you set up that no/mod/high carb diet? My girlfriend has been wanting to try a new diet and I figured this would be the best. She is about 120 pounds, and been working out for a year. From what I gathered, is something like monday - no, tuesday - mod, wednesday - high, thursday - no, friday - mod, saturday - high, sunday - off. Suppose I should post this here since it's already been started rather than make a new post in the diet section.

Comment

That is exactly the way I had planned it but I decied to go with mod carbs (sub 100) instead. I would figure her BMR and go 200-400 calories below that also. Calories in vs cals out is the bottom line.

Comment

So, do you also cycle the protein as you cycle the carbs to keep the calories constant. For example, is it:
          Monday: Carbs-none Protein-lots Fat-some
          Tuesday: Carbs-mod Protein-mod Fat-some
          Wednesday: Carbs-lots Protein-little Fat-some

It seems like if you don't cycle protein, you will have some days of really high calories.

Comment

Working...
          X