Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally M1T & 4Derm cycle

Ok.. ok.. here's the deal -

currently 46 yo, still seem to be too damn small - 5'8, 160lbs but muscles just aren't BIG enough (but will they ever?? HMmmm)

FINALLY decided to do a cycle of M1T in Feb

1 week of 4Derm (5 sprays = 200mg/day) followed by
    4 weeks of 4Derm (continued at 200mg/day) & M1T (10 mg/day) followed by
    1 additional week of 4Derm
    and for PCT use NOV

any comments about this cycle. any info will be appreciated!

Looks good to me. Throw in some milk thistle and hawthorn berry and you'll be good to go. Now your weight is gonna jump. That will be alot of water weight. Just a warning so you don't think you're putting on all that muscle.

You don't really need to start the 4Derm a week early or run it a week after. Make sure also that you start the PCT the day after you end the M1T.

Comment

Thanks Timma - I'll find out where to find the Milk Thistle - and I have to find out what the hawthorn berry is.

Comment

hawthorn berry is good for your heart bro, milk thistle is good but you might want ot check out liv52 from powernutrition aswell, it's great stuff. Both products are cheap enough that it's worth taking. Also you might want to throw in some cranberry extract just for your kidneys sake, again this stuff is cheap enough and the value of being safe is worth it!! Good luck bro, let us know how it goes.

Comment

Ok sounds good - but how much Milk thistle/day ???

Comment

When to take the Milk Thistle

Just picked up the Milk Thistel - its CHEAP! was wondering - when you guys suggest I should start it -

1) Just take it Before the Cycle?
            2) Take it before and AFTER the cycle?
            3) Take it before/After/Durring the cycle?

and How much do you guys recommend the dossage on the bottle?

Comment

I would start taking it a couple weeks before the cycle, then during, then for like a week after.

Comment

Timma dont you think it would be better to wait until after the cycle ended to start the milk thistle? I always thought it may hinder gains somewhat and it would not hurt to wait until after you were done with the cycle? What are your thoughts on this?

PD

Comment

I don't feel it hinders your gains in any way. You are best to take it through the cycle because that is when it gets to your liver the most. You're still gonna get the gains if you keep the diet up.

Comment

Working...
                  X