Protein shakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein shakes

I got a question on the shakes. Every time I would order shakes i would buy Chocolate. Till this recent time i bought Vanilla and tasted great. The only thing with the Vanilla was that I didnt get any gases. With the Chocolate the gases were nasty.

Is it what different flavors causing this . Has anyone ever had these problems before. I would take each shake with water cause i cant stand milk.

Are you sure it wasn't anything else that changed in your diet between the two different flavours? If not then it guess it must be the flavours.... I have never heard this problem before or encountered it myself

Comment

I seem to have the problem regardless of the flavor I choose, I do use milk though which may be a contributing factor in my case.

V

Comment

Originally posted by Face
        Are you sure it wasn't anything else that changed in your diet between the two different flavours? If not then it guess it must be the flavours.... I have never heard this problem before or encountered it myself
        nah dude cause right now im still eating the same without the supplements. When i was taking Meal Replacements Chocolate flavor, the gases were horrible.
        When i took the Pro Rated and Solid Whey Chocolate shakes, forget about it the smell was nasty. But when i took vanilla, i didnt have the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X