piss test and prohormones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• piss test and prohormones?

I'm in the Air force reserves and my fitness supervisor just brought to my attention the new government policy on piss tests. As of Jan 20th it is illegal to use most pro hormones and he said to make sure we stop using them in case we get popped with a random drug test. Does anyone know if you can actually find 1-test or andro, etc, in a urinalysis? I thought this stuff is converted into testonsterone once in the body.. and not even high levels of it... which is why they aren't full blown steriods. I just don't want to take any chance of them finding out, and my fitness supervisor is a dick.

The other thing is... how long does this stuff stay in you system? Since i'm in the reserves I only drill once a month and maybe i could squeeze cycles in between... but time between drills vary and I don't know how effective 3 week cycles would be if i have to stop a week early to get it out of my system? Any comments, info or advice? Thanks in advance.

As far as how long it stays in the system, I wouldn't know exactly, but i'm sure it'll still be traceable in just a week. 1-test is a full blown steroid. It doesn't have to convert into test like andro does. It's more anabolic than test so it doesn't matter if you have low amounts in your body. You're better off staying clean just to be safe. They'll be able to find it in a piss test, especially since that's what they're looking for in the first place.

Comment

i read somewhere that traces can be found in up to a month or more post cycle, id stay clean if i were, too

Comment

thanks for the info guys... sucks for me. Anyone have any ideas besides the calories and creatine? Its a good thing i stocked up on pro hormones...:mad:

Comment

They do not piss test you for elevated test levels bruh. They check you for pharmacuticals, weed, coke etc... I have never known them to test for this or any workplaces for that matter. It is not a common practice.

PD

Comment

how bout college football? does anyone know what kind of testing they do there?

Comment

Working...
            X