MYO BLAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYO BLAST

I am curious to know if anyone has heard of anyone using it or if you have used it yourself? Ive heard of the product but only through magazines.. Ive been trying to find out more about it but it seems that the only thing on the internet about this stuff is from the companys ads.. I havent seen any reviews on it either. Anyhow I hope someone can shine some light on this stuff. ( MYO BLAST ) Thanks for what information you can provide.

To keep it simple, not worth the money. Try something like Dymatize's Xpand, or ISS Research's Satur8. Not the same mechanism as MyoBlast, but far more potent for muscle building than an myostatin product.

Comment

Ah... Why thank you I will look into those. Appreciate the help, but just curious heard anything about myoblast?

Comment

Emperically speaking, its useless.

Comment

I've read a lot about this. It all started with research on the genetic differences in belgian blue cattle. Basically, as YJ has so eloquently put it, it is useless. It is supposed to suppress myostatin, a chemical that suppresses muscle growth. Theoretically, this would let your muscles grow unhibited and you would have incredible amounts of lean muscle mass. However, any of the supplements that have claimed to accomplish this are all BS!

Comment

in theory it would be sweet.... but it doesnt deliver... save your money.

Comment

Working...
            X