legalsteroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legalsteroids

legalsteroids.com fake or real guy that i know gained weight from some products on there...says it works...gets them for his kid that is in football claims he gained 20lbs so far...

One of the biggest scams on the internet and in our bodybuilding world. Legal steroids is a bit of an oxymoron, so one can imagine the ingredients in this garbage. Mostly watered down, useless pro hormones. Stick with what's legit, ie. 1-ad, m1t, 4-ad.

Comment

whats a good advanced dosage for 1-ad....bc i currently ran test e but it was way underdosed...and i dont have other sources... :( so i thought i'd do pro h's maybe..

Comment

600mgs ED of 1-AD is around about the average dose to see decent gains, if you've ran enth. before you may want to consider M1T.

Comment

im just gonna keep searching....dont want anything to do with pro hs thx anyways....peace

Comment

Thats fine, but neither compound is a pro hormone, both are chemically classified as anabolic steroids. Not to mention you will not find "legal steroids", thats simply an oxymoron, the only 'legal steroids' are 1-AD, 4-AD, M1T and a couple others.

Comment

I've noticed that the d-bol and the winny they sell there are the same compound, but lack the c17 methylation. That's the catcher.

Comment

right...thats what is taking outta them....

Comment

Working...
                X