Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Line

http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/buy/vpx/redline/rtd

Not sure what he hell this is all about but it supposedly make your body temp drop in order to burn fat. I don't think this can be good.

Ah, I like the ingredients in it, but to market is as burning calories by sending the body into a shivering mode is comical. I have read mixed reviews on it, but have never tried it myself.

Comment

would you say htis is something to try?

Comment

Hey Megiddo, I had bought some of this awhile ago on a whim and was recently wondering what it was all about. It seems that evodiamine is the main component of the drink that makes it different than other "fat burners." Here is what I found on bodybuilding.com and another link to a site with a few studies on it.

Just FYI--I have taken it even on an empty stomach and didn't shiver or feel anything out of the ordinary--not that I usually feel ordinary anyway!

Evodiamine is a bioactive alkaloid extract from a plant called Evodiae Fructus. This is a Chinese herb named Wu-Chu-Yu that Chinese herbalist have used for centuries as a weight loss supplement. No known human studies have been published to date.

Based on studies done in laboratories using isolated cells and rodents, evodiamine can raise body temperature, inhibit the growth and metastases of certain cancer cells in vitro, influence the metabolism of certain drugs, and influence the secretion of catecholamines from the adrenal glands.

Evodiamine stimulates the vanilloids to reduce the uptake of fat and increase the natural rate of burning fat. Recent scientific studies have backed up this traditional knowledge. Mammals fed a high-fat diet plus evodiamine actually lose, rather than gain weight.

This herbal extract is a mild, yet remarkable stimulant that has shown positive energy and diuretic characteristics. Even more exciting is its unique ability to significantly elevate the production of body heat and increase resting core temperature. This thermogenic effect may lead to an increase in the calories and fat that are burned for energy. Evodiamine could be one of the biggest breakthroughs in thermogenesis to date.

Since there have been no human studies done, the recommended dosage can not be determined. Like with all dietary supplements, it is recommended that you consult a professional health care provider before using any supplements.

http://www.raysahelian.com/evodiamine.html

Comment

Appreciate it BB I will definatley look into it more.

Comment

This product does not work!!! I took it for a few days AND FELT NOTHING. I even tried taking double the dosage, and still go nothing.

I've gotten more of a buzz from ephedra free diet fuel :)

Comment

Working...
            X