Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL

Hey guys, I've been hearing great things about Creatine Ethyl Ester recently. So I ordered some earlier this week and recieved it today. Gonna start next week. Just wondering if anyone else has tried this product yet?

If not I'll let you guys know if it's worth it. :)

I'm on it. Tastes really bitter but mixes very well unlike regular mono and doesn't give me gastrointestinal distress. And I don't really look bloated either. I feel my strength and endurance has climbed since using it as well.

Comment

I tried it last night....

lol it tastes like lemon juice

Question, how are you cycling it and are you taking it before or after your workout?

Comment

Yea, sour as fuck. I'm taking it before and after. It doesn't need to be loaded either. I'm not cycling it. I'm just going to stay on till I run out.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
          Yea, sour as fuck. I'm taking it before and after. It doesn't need to be loaded either. I'm not cycling it. I'm just going to stay on till I run out.
          Ok cool. I was gonna just take it after.

Hey where did you order it from? Only palce I found it was customnutritionwarehouse.com

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
            Hey where did you order it from? Only palce I found it was customnutritionwarehouse.com
            Yea, I got mine from them too. Best price I could find. Only other place I could find was 1fast400.

Comment

Yea, I got mine from them too. Best price I could find. Only other place I could find was 1fast400.
              lol I was expecting it in a container or something, it came in some sort of a sandwhich bag. Can't beat the price their price though

Comment

Yeah my cousin told me he was taking it a few months ago and I saw him last week and he looked like he put on a considerable amount of size so I'm hoping to see some similar results. I'll post an update in this thread in a month or so. Let me know how it's going for you to bro.

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
                  Yeah my cousin told me he was taking it a few months ago and I saw him last week and he looked like he put on a considerable amount of size so I'm hoping to see some similar results. I'll post an update in this thread in a month or so. Let me know how it's going for you to bro.
                  Yea, mine shipped in a shrinkwrapped bag or something. Everyone thought it was a kilo of coke. Yea, i've been noticing my chest and shoulders are fuller and my arms look more ripped. Keep me posted brother.

Comment

Yea, mine shipped in a shrinkwrapped bag or something. Everyone thought it was a kilo of coke. Yea, i've been noticing my chest and shoulders are fuller and my arms look more ripped. Keep me posted brother.
                    :rofl:

My buddy said the same thing. Ok cool I'll keep ya posted. From what I've heard this stuff might be the next big thing.

Comment

Keep all of us updated boys.. Im interested as well

PD

Comment

I had my first workout over the weekend after starting to take the stuff felt great went a little heavier than usual while doing squats, got a pretty good pump. Have been drinking twice as much water as usual it seems like, but that's normal for any type of creatine.

Kind of getting used to the taste, it's really not that bad.

For anyone who's intrested in this product here's a link with some info:

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/...378fbf372532ed

Comment

www.trueprotein.com

100g =$6.99

Comment

I have a question on doseing. I know that they recommend 3g a day, but what are you guys running it at. Also, how much water are you mixing it in. I figure with such a cheap price, I should at least give it a try for a month or two.
                            thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by sekcbeast
                              I have a question on doseing. I know that they recommend 3g a day, but what are you guys running it at. Also, how much water are you mixing it in. I figure with such a cheap price, I should at least give it a try for a month or two.
                              thanks guys
                              I still do 5g a hit. I toss it in with my protein shake which is about 20oz of water.

Comment

Working...
                              X